Friday, October 14, 2011

Poncho! (and dad's that shouldn't be photographers)

Boots: Target,  Pants: Target,  Poncho: Kohl's








I like to think i invented this hair-do - it's and inside-out ponytail bun
I apologize that the 3 pictures of me in from of the door are not very good photography wise. I was in a hurry to get to class, but wanted to share this outfit with you guys, so I asked my dad (who isn't good with stuff like that) to take the pictures. The rest are by me though, and I think they are much better quality.

Poncho's! This is the first and only poncho I own at the moment, but I love it. It's perfect for those days that you're not sure if it's going to be warm out, or breezy and cold! I just wear a tank top under it so I can be cool if it's warm, and the poncho is airy enough to be comfortable. And if it's colder it's just enough to keep you comfy and warm.

These boots I really love also, they're easy on, look cute, and are pretty comfortable.


5 comments:

  1. Looks like a comfy outfit. Wear it in good health.

    Joyce
    http://joycelansky.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Joyce - Thanks! It definitely is comfy :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think your Dad did a pretty good job. Then, you can always crop, enlarge, blur, etc. Just have some fun with a photo editor! I love the outfit. Ponchos were really popular back in late 60's & early 70's. I love when old styles come around again!

    ReplyDelete
  4. p.s I forgot to say... I love that inside out ponytail. It is a very flattering look - sophisticated even...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yes so many styles are coming back around lately, but I love it too! :D thank you so much!

    ReplyDelete