Saturday, November 5, 2011

Experimenting with my blog, and loving photography






All Photography By MB

This blog started out as an attempt at a fashion-type blog, but now I'm really quite interested in using it for mainly my photography (some of which may end up being of my outfits, who knows! This is an awesome adventure!

I have a love for photography, and am even considering minoring in it in college. My major is Communication Design, so having that "eye" for usually pleasing things is what I really love. I hope you enjoy feasting your eyes on my pictures, because I'm thrilled to share them with you, and loved taking them!

1 comment:

  1. I take a lot of shots of flowers, so I must say that this is a treasure. It is an unusual shot to find a flower with no apparent flaws, nor to find later that there was the tiniest spider making a home there. LOL

    Great shot!

    ReplyDelete