Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Vermont

Photography by MB

Early tomorrow morning I'll be heading off to Vermont.

There I will be visiting with great people, eating yummy food, enjoying the landscapes, hiking, fishing, bonfires and swimming in rivers.

I will also be taking a much needed break from the internet, and so I will not be on here until I return (in about a week).

I think it's been 4 years since I've last been up there. Becket (2006-2010), my beloved dog was with me last time, along with the rest of my family. This picture is from the last time - with him of course.

This time it's just my brother and I hitting the open road! I can't believe it's finally here, I've been wanting so long.

I am ready to have a BLAST!
Take care everyone.

1 comment:

  1. Have a safe trip and make lots of wonderful memories!

    Kathy
    http://gigglingtruckerswife.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete