Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Starry, Starry Night





So the other night the moon was really bright, I was up late and letting out a dog my family is sitting. Then a thought occurred to me as I looked up at the night sky (which was much clearer that I'd seen it in a while), why don't I try taking long exposure and capture the stars? And so I did. Are some of them shaky? Yes. The last one is my favorite (I think it's the best). 

Whenever I type something in parentheses, it seems to me that in a live conversation that you'd put your hand up to your face, lean in close, and say it with a smile, like it's a secret and then end with a wink. Yes, I know that's a lot for a parentheses, but that's just what comes to mind sometimes. 

Also I've been known to talk in accents, sometimes quite horribly, and to make up my own. I can tell you if I had a scottish accent I'd never shut up because it's the one that I can never seem to get. Honestly I am such a goofy person when I get comfortable, and especially when there's a chance to make someone laugh. How can you pass that up you know? Laughing is the BEST I tell you. 



4 comments:

  1. Great shots and another little glimpse into that wild and creative mind of yours! ♥ it

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jo - Thank you :D Haha I've been trying to show myself even more so I'm glad you like it! I love that you follow my blogs cause you are AWESOME!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the pictures. And your accents--my family and I do that too (much to the embarrassment of my daughter)!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jennifer - Awesome! I knew I wasn't the only one who did that lol it's just too darn fun!

    ReplyDelete