Thursday, May 24, 2012

Freckles



 Photo's taken with Photo Booth - Excuse the lesser quality

As a redhead I have freckles, no surprise there. 

I have come to except the fact that my face will have them, I mean they've always been there. But I'm not ready for my body to be cover in them. Every year I notice more and more, and desperately try to think of ways to stop them from conquering my arms, legs, and shoulders. It seems inevitable that someday I will be covered in them.

I'm not quite yet at peace with this idea. 

I'm saying all of this because summer is now here, and I'm out in the sun again. And by golly I've found more freckles than ever. So when I'm sitting out in the sun, like I am in these pictures, I enjoy it but at the same time dread the freckles that will mysteriously pop up out of nowhere, on my oh-so-white skin. Like someone you didn't invite over in the first place, climbing into your bed — not very polite those freckles. 

Anyhow, it's not as though this is important in anyway. But perhaps there are some of you out there that can offer hope, or at least relate to this scenario. Speak up my fair-skinned friends! And to the rest of you who are freckle free and nicely tan - I am jealous.

Happy Summer!



No comments:

Post a Comment