Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Freshman Year of College







Spring Break in Canada







It's Over.
My Freshman year of college is over.
WOW!

And now, only a week after it ended, I already I miss it.
I can't tell you how much I needed college. I needed to make friends, learn, go somewhere everyday. It really gave me so much that I needed. I learned I'm pretty good at what I do. I learned a lot about myself.

That last photo there? Yeah that building is my home. I'm gonna be practically living there for the next three years. I love that place.

I really don't know what to do with myself now that it's over. I miss my friends.
Fortunately, I'll be taking a summer course starting at the end of this month. 

College was and is an awesome experience, and I look forward to new experiences, new friends, and more to learn in the 3 years I've got left! Sophomore year - here I come!

No comments:

Post a Comment