Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Blueberry Muffins and Snow!











All Photography by MB 

We got our first real snow today! I wish we had it for Christmas, but it's nice to finally have it.
This morning I decided to bake these muffins. I had been saying I was going to for a while (found the recipe online), and I woke up and started making them right away. It's funny how sometimes you just wake up and want to get to something ASAP, sometimes even before you've had breakfast (I'm guilty of this)!
If any of you open a bakery, cafe, or restaurant,  you had better call me up to photograph everything from the building itself to dishes and food! Hopefully by then I'll know more about photography though and get better at it, because I really do have a lot to learn.

I can hear you thinking now "mmmm, those muffins look good. I'd love to make them." If you were, in fact, thinking that here is the recipe: Blueberry Health Muffins. If you bake them let me know how they came out and if you liked them as much as my family and I do!

Happy Winter Everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment